Carol Matheys Center for Children and Families Infant and Toddler Program offers a unique approach to care for children 6 weeks to 35 months. It contains a balance of structure and children's choice activities that are both teacher directed and child directed. The concepts of early brain stimulation and early attachment theory are cornerstones of our program. Activities are developmentally appropriate and are planned to encourage creativity and help each child develop intellectually, physically, socially and emotionally at their own pace.
Your child's day will include a wide variety of experiences including art, music, language, dramatic play, sign language, math, reading, science, large and small muscle activities and lots of fun!
Carol Matheys Center for Children & Families Infant and Toddler program is located at North Presbyterian Church in North St. Paul.
- Babies ages 3 weeks to 16 months
- A strong relationship is built between you, your infant and the caregivers
- Each child is given a primary caretaker
- Parents and caretakers can develop individual daily schedules
- Bi-weekly themes involve even the youngest infants
- Toddlers 16 to 35 months
- Positive role modeling
- Hands on learning
- Close relationships with parents
- Small group and large group activities
- Weekly theme-based curriculum
Download a Infants & Toddlers Brochure
Request Other Information
If you have trouble viewing the brochure, you may need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader from the Adobe.